Digital may be everywhere these days, but physical print keeps it real. It looks great, feels authentic, and doesn’t need recharging. As bilingual corporate communications specialists, print design is naturally one of our core services. From original design that maintains brand integrity to design localization for global audiences, Modis Design has you covered as a Tokyo-based, creative print design agency.
Our graphic designers and production teams are equally at home in Japanese or English, and our DTP localization services extend to locales across the APAC region. In addition to editorial design for print publications, we also offer comprehensive design and planning for a range of applications, such as exhibition materials and promotional campaigns, including offline items like floor stickers and novelties.
So what makes us unique? Our wide experience in bilingual communication strategy allows us to handle multilingual productions that tie into larger communications initiatives, whether internal or external. We also have in-depth editorial production experience, and can provide additional services such as content development, copywriting and photography for a one-stop agency solution.
Our graphic design services for print include:
- Editorial design and layout: sophisticated layout design to complement your brand voice and message
- Element design: from concept to creation, unique logos and key visuals with attention to detail
- Infographic design: transform complex information into easy-to-grasp visual communications
- DTP Localization: full multilingual support for Japanese, Korean, Chinese and other locales in the APAC region
We offer concept planning through to print delivery for a range of deliverables, such as:
- Annual reports: from message development to design concept, our experienced team takes on the full production
- In-house and consumer-facing magazines: custom-designed magazines with creative content to engage both employees and customers
- Company brochures: reach your audience and hold their attention with a branded marketing tool they can touch
- Marketing collateral: make an impression with impactful business cards, newsletters and offline branded materials
- Campaign posters:get your message across quickly and effectively with eye-catching poster designs
- Banner stands: Large format, roll-up display banners for portable, impactful displays
- Exhibition materials: from displays, floor stickers and novelty items to pop up exhibition systems, we’ve got you covered
If you need a Tokyo-based print design agency to support your next publication, rebranding or offline campaign, get in touch with us at Modis Design. We have over 15 years’ experience in developing memorable messaging that speaks to your target audience.